Re: Why Can't I pass the first time posted 08/10/2007

hi ,all

I think  Learning for a Test and Learning  for Knowledge are two different
cases.  We must use our best preparation for a test  but learning is a
longer process and requires more work.

 I have many friends  who  passed on their  first attempt( try) .  So
believe in yourself, You can make  it.