Re: Why Can't I pass the first time posted 08/09/2007

Herbert

From where I stand, there are two main difficulties with the lab exam:
1. Scheduling it
2. Faith

As such, I am going to completely devastate the R&S lab on my first attempt this Wednesday, and I'm travelling from New Zealand to Beijing to do so.

HTH
Mark

Herbert Maosa wrote:
I have my lab scheduled for August 23, that is, in the next 15 days. I
almost feel defeated already, even though I can not identify many technical
shortfalls with my knowledge and experience. I feel defeated because I have
been made to believe NOT to expect to pass on the first attempt. Indeed  I
know many personal friends who I considered technical gurus, but had to do
the exam at least twice.

Now my question is this : Is it realistic to expect to pass on the first
attempt ? Or should I really walk in with my white towel already in the air
?

regardless, 23 August it is, San Jose.

Herbert.