Internetwork Expert R&S e2e program study plan? posted 08/09/2007

Hi Experts,

I recently purchased the Internetwork Expert R&S e2e self-paced program. All
the materials look awesome, but I'm looking for some advice as to what the
best order/method of studying is.

*Option 1*
1. Go through week 1 and week 2 of the CoD
2. Go through workbook volume 1 (combination of reading + booking 1/2/3
timeslots per subject to do configs?) 3. Go through workbook volume 3 (all
labs)
4. Go through workbook volume 2 (in order of difficulty or in order of
appearance?)

*Option 2*
1. Go through week 1 of the CoD
 2. Go through workbook volume 1 (combination of reading + booking 1/2/3
timeslots per subject to do configs?)
 3. Go through week 2 of the CoD
 4. Go through workbook volume 3 (all labs)
 5. Go through workbook volume 2 (in order of difficulty or in order of
appearance?)

*Option 3*
1. Go through first subject of the CoD (both week 1 and week 2)
2. Go through first subject of the workbook volume 1 (combination of reading
+ booking 1/2/3 timeslots to do configs?)
3. <--- do this for each subject --->
 4. Go through workbook volume 3 (all labs)
 5. Go through workbook volume 2 (in order of difficulty or in order of
appearance?)

*Option 4* ??

Please advice on what the best approach is

Thanks
Marc