Why Can't I pass the first time posted 08/08/2007
- Subject: Why Can't I pass the first time
- From: "Herbert Maosa" <asawilunda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:11:00 +0100
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=cZaDL3CbcgvKBUiHJjvb6yeBrt7RXeyktQhhJz2sA3r5bH5VqT17xj9eYam4nWUOQU/Z/dxy6srOgggb4krOTM8WqBU6LUhVAmm39meGgcHIiB8yhCnv5HpUp4wGqs+VfdHuszoDTL4cbANyrlgGNxnAgiWvlOJICE+CjRT1ImY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=ZECAcHbCuiGfdtkqqevUFpVTdFI8qGhPtZd4gGTecCwwmsSDzeunfgpURpO/josEkwu4CVk1w/EqNrzhHzQlUHGA62LJX84V17N4rVVqwJrknIzrnWKG9KeOK3nMCfJKJLX6o4d0TefnQV5MxOlCOTPNq0tqph5idSoqFUM6a9Q=
I have my lab scheduled for August 23, that is, in the next 15 days. I
almost feel defeated already, even though I can not identify many technical
shortfalls with my knowledge and experience. I feel defeated because I have
been made to believe NOT to expect to pass on the first attempt. Indeed I
know many personal friends who I considered technical gurus, but had to do
the exam at least twice.
Now my question is this : Is it realistic to expect to pass on the first
attempt ? Or should I really walk in with my white towel already in the air
regardless, 23 August it is, San Jose.