Loopback interface + NAT posted 08/03/2007

Hi All,

I am wondering if I setup up loopback interface with a public IP address
block ( routed by isp). Is it possible to get nat traffic pass through
this?. Also is it possible to terminate a tunnel on crypto interface (crypto
map test) ? And do I have to specify crypto map mymap local-address lo0?

Example:

 interface Loopback0
 ip address 203.33.33.33 255.255.255.252
 ip nat outside