Re: IEWB-rs-Lab9 - OSPF area 0 not present & Network Migration posted 08/02/2007

Hi,

You dont need OSPF area 0 in a single area implementation, even though it is
good practice. If you only have one area, it could any area ID of your
choice. Area 0 is only necessary for Inter-Area communication.

Herbert.