RE: Emulation software used in the lab ... posted 07/26/2007
- Subject: RE: Emulation software used in the lab ...
- From: <subodh.rawat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:54:32 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcfPcWCUFkXd5O4XTkGPZYcsDkeaPQAAaVkAAAAR25A=
- Thread-topic: Emulation software used in the lab ...
They use CRT as per my knowledge.
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Emulation software used in the lab ...
 I would like to know what emulation software is used in the
ccie lab exam and  where can I get this emulation software ...
- s -
Subscription information may be found at:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.