Re: How do you debug ip packets in a 3560 or 3550 ? For transit, bridged, packets. posted 07/25/2007

I was completely off the bridging mechanism.

I have no SVI involved. No layer 3.

I looked at the show ip cef commands just now and
learned 3550's base bridging has nothing to do with
CEF for the first time in my life.

I have always been confused to think CEF has
something to do with 3550's base bridging
(not fallback bridging).

John