Re: Passed R&S in second attempt posted 07/18/2007
- Subject: Re: Passed R&S in second attempt
- From: "Farrukh Haroon" <farrukhharoon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:25:02 +0300
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=fwElvBEKqHrdvCwIek+uZLMlv8R10mT8phmOGW7T0dIAN60Jk7Jx0xjVp/MDn5NLPeFG93TnyMNM6tRvdn8WJJ1IdcOc+4Wa/sGgOJ+57zaPvttD8RZvoUahgzc9VwPK1hzKWVJ2Ry6eg6kG6cy0CogRnUxQAcfj4qvTScghA34=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=X24HTYieXUIJtpbPUotGeTOLybwdfL+oLmRGjycLdy/5L6oNIBhbKoJ8sXvLLzwvfWHjnqd4YmP2jJWbIhmKYO/j/KB1fQTN0th5RiLotGTHmSEpH+phlj/1pP7Eb/NKy22b6tZKk6B5yh5IAOHl8S30NooCvCWTeDYvBascf+g=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Congratulations Boss :)
On 7/17/07, mohammed shoeb ahmed <mdshoeb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Its really proud to write this email, every success will brought you
> something but this success will make you proudful, confident, daring and
> more. This was my second attempt in dubai. As usual when I come out of the
> exam alternate solutions are flashing in my brain I could have done this,
> this option could have more accurate, and then you start calculating your
> points I am sure about these points and not sure about these, so how much
> gain in total. But you never know what is the result untill you see it
> online, you will never be confident that you are passed or failed unless
> see it by yourself.
> My CCIE journey started long long ago in 2002 when I finished my CCNA but
> was not serious at all, but later when I started working in Saudi Arabia I
> realized the value of CCIE, the respect it gets, the position you would be
> offered, and ofcourse the salary. So I got serious to get it.
> Here is my formula of success:
> 2YEARS OF HARDWORK + 5YEARS OF EXP + ASET LABS (PARTNER LEARNING) + HEINZ
> BOOTCAMP GERMANY (by Heiko) + IP EXPERT WORKBOOK + IE WORKBOOR + IE MOCK
> + 1 ATTEMPT = CCIE 18379
> My message for those who are trying hard get this honor:
> Winner never quit and quitters never Win.
> Try hard and success will come to you, and Thanks to all in Group Study.
> Well I am thinking to take another one but not able to decide VOICE or SP,
> please provide your valuable advise.
> Best Regards,
> Mohammed Shoeb Ahmed
> SCS, Riyadh
> Subscription information may be found at: