From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mohammed shoeb ahmed
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:31 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: Passed R&S in second attempt

 Hi All,

Its really proud to write this email, every success will brought you
something but this success will make you proudful, confident, daring and
lot more. This was my second attempt in dubai. As usual when I come out
of the exam alternate solutions are flashing in my brain I could have
done this, or this option could have more accurate, and then you start
calculating your points I am sure about these points and not sure about
these, so how much I gain in total. But you never know what is the
result untill you see it online, you will never be confident that you
are passed or failed unless you see it by yourself.

My CCIE journey started long long ago in 2002 when I finished my CCNA
but I was not serious at all, but later when I started working in Saudi
Arabia I realized the value of CCIE, the respect it gets, the position
you would be offered, and ofcourse the salary. So I got serious to get
it.

Here is my formula of success:

2YEARS OF HARDWORK + 5YEARS OF EXP + ASET LABS (PARTNER LEARNING) +
HEINZ BOOTCAMP GERMANY (by Heiko) + IP EXPERT WORKBOOK + IE WORKBOOR +
IE MOCK LAB
+ 1 ATTEMPT = CCIE 18379

My message for those who are trying hard get this honor:

Winner never quit and quitters never Win.

Try hard and success will come to you, and Thanks to all in Group Study.

Well I am thinking to take another one but not able to decide VOICE or
SP, please provide your valuable advise.

--
Best Regards,

Mohammed Shoeb Ahmed

Consultant,