Re: Scheduled date in Brussels lab R& posted 07/16/2007

On 16/07/07, cau blau <caublau@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to look date for Brussels R&S CCIE lab at the end of year, do you
know when they begin to have free dates? I do not locate free dates.

Yesterday there were two slots available the 11th of January, now they've been scheduled by somebody. You'll have a hard time finding dates at the end of the year; wait for cancellations. Also it seems that the lab is closed the last two weeks of December, as I didn't see any slots past mid December in 2007. (I guess proctors deserve holidays too!)

-Thomas