Re: Off the topic. What is the equivalent of IOS's "send *" in UNIX ? posted 07/16/2007

1.compration (ios vs *nix)
2. info
3. manifesto :)

1.
IOS - *nix

send * = wall
send user = write
talk = N/A
mesg = N/A (rougly)

2.
wall -> all of the users ( or all open terminals)
write -> someone
mesg -> for access control issue
talk  -> chat

3. Unix manpage = Cisco-DocCD