Need help with Framerelay posted 07/13/2007

Hi,

Need to know when do we use ospf neighbor command.

1) When I have pt-to-pt sub interface on one end and pt-to-pt sub int on other end
2) When I have multi sub int on one end and pt-to-pt sub int on other end
3) When I have multi sub int on one end and multi sub int on other end
4) When I have multi sub int on one end and physical int (encap frame-rely) on other end