From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
brajesh.thakur@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:25 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Integrating Dynamips with real lab

I am trying to setup my lab for R&S track, I want to know if it is
possible to integrate all the three backbone(BB) routers from dynamips
with equipments in my real lab. I have limited memory on my laptop, so I
cannot load all the devices in dynamips. I have 6 routers, frame-relay
switch and 4 lan switches in my lab. I want to integrate this with my
dynamips to run backbone router instances in dynamips.

Any help will be really great for my preparation.

Regards,

Brajesh

this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this
message and any attachments.

should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this
email.

www.wipro.com