Re: do not send Eigrp Hello on interfaces posted 07/10/2007

You are right about that. if you put the wildcard mask of 0.0.0.0 only that
interface will participate in eigrp process, but if you want some other
networks (on other interfaces) to get advertised into eigrp, i think the
only solution is to put those interfaces in eigrp and use ACLs so you will
not send hellos on them (ACLs because as Cristian said, the
passive-interface command is forbidden).

George