Integrating Dynamips with real lab posted 07/10/2007

I am trying to setup my lab for R&S track, I want to know if it is
possible to integrate all the three backbone(BB) routers from dynamips
with equipments in my real lab. I have limited memory on my laptop, so I
cannot load all the devices in dynamips. I have 6 routers, frame-relay
switch and 4 lan switches in my lab. I want to integrate this with my
dynamips to run backbone router instances in dynamips.

Any help will be really great for my preparation.

Regards,

Brajesh

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com