Re: QoS for Voice Calls - Should we care about Signaling ? posted 07/08/2007

Thats a good question. I have also seen some examples where the ACL method
is implemented as follows:

access-list 100 permit udp any range 16384 32767 any range 16384 32767

Would it matter if one specifies or does not specify the source port range?

TIA

Ben