RE: 3640 SNAT cannot use TCP to talk to peers, not compatible with older 12.3 routers posted 07/07/2007

I got the same error:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
R6#sh ver | inc IOS
Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3725-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version
12.4(12), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
R6#
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
R6(config)#ip nat stateful ?
  id  Specify Stateful NAT ID unique per router

R6(config)#ip nat stateful i
R6(config)#ip nat stateful id ?
  <1-2147483647>  Stateful NAT id number

R6(config)#ip nat stateful id 1 ?
  <cr>

R6(config)#ip nat stateful id 1
R6(config-ipnat-snat)#?
IP Stateful NAT configuration commands:
  backup      Configure backup's ip address
  exit        Exit from IP Stateful NAT primary mode
  no          Negate or set default values of a command
  primary     Configure primary's ip address
  redundancy  Define redundancy group name

R6(config-ipnat-snat)#
*Jul  7 18:10:13.575: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface NVI0,
changed state to up
R6(config-ipnat-snat)#re
R6(config-ipnat-snat)#redundancy HSRP
R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#?
IP Stateful NAT Redundancy mode configuration commands:
  as-queuing  Disable asymmetric process for this redundancy group
  exit        Exit from IP Stateful NAT Redundancy config mode
  mapping-id  Configure mapping-id for this redundancy group
  no          Negate or set default values of a command
  protocol    Select transport protocol for this redundancy group

R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#pro
R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#protocol ?
  tcp  Transmission Control Protocol
  udp  User Datagram Protocol

R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#protocol t
R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#protocol tcp ?
  <cr>

R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#protocol tcp
TCP is deprecated, switching to UDP protocol by default
R6(config-ipnat-snat-red)#
So the default is now UDP instead of TCP.
In the lab we will have 12.4 so this won't be an issue. I think :)