From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mohamed Radwan
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:46 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to start again after failing your first try

Dear Group,

I failed on my first try 12 June 2007 , I prepared well for the exam
but the Exam stress and some stupid mistakes I made cause me much time.

anyway I need to start again and get ready for the 2nd try
I don't need what to do ??

I already read most of recommended books , practice a lot
my weak points are multicast, service, and security

I know that have to learn more about these and practice them more, but i
don't feel like studying again

any suggestion....

Thanks
Mohamed