Re: could you explain to me about bgp Regular expression posted 07/04/2007

This AS path list selects updates from the neighboring AS (with 2 digits)
and with 0 or more repetions of itself.

Example 01_01
Eample 99_99

The AS repeats in the above examples which means AS Prepending has been
done.

Cheers

Vijay