OT: CCIE R&S with MPLS and SP background looking for a job in London UK posted 07/04/2007

Hi

I am a recent CCIE R&S and have around 6+ years of MPLS, L2/L3 and SP
hands-on experience primarily with Cisco kit. I am looking for a job
opportunity in London, UK as thats where I am based out of. If you have some
openings that match my skill set, or know of someone who might do, please
unicast me with a brief job description and approximate salary range.

Thanks