To: "spduo" <frenzeus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: DHCP server Assigning Specific IP to client

Hi,

Looks like there is some other client in the network who request the ip faster
then the one you are configuring.

You can try to find it by the mac address the will be displayed with 'show ip
dhcp binding', or you can configure static binding by following the
instruction in here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide
09186a008027fa7c.html

Please note that the mac address listed in the 'show ip dhcp binding' will
start with two digit hardware type and then the actual mac address.

Regards,
Avner Izhar
Technical Instructor
CCIE #15999 (Voice)
Voice: (702) 968-5100
Fax: (702) 446-8012
E-mail: aizhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Learning Inc - A Cisco Sponsored Organization(SO) YES! We take Cisco
Learning credits!
Toll Free: 877-NLI-CCIE (877-654-2243)
Outside USA: 702-968-5100
FAX: 702-446-8012