Seeking for Network Engineer posted 06/21/2007

Apologies for an off topic,

I'm a recruiter, I am looking for a person who has experience on network
security, having work with juniper netscreen firewalls, IDS / IPS, SSG , or a
person who has worked with cisco security products (PIX).
My client is based in Saudi Arabia, the company is huge one, located in the
center of Riyadh,  they are offering 80,0000 USD per year. As you know , there
are no taxes in S. Arabia, so every single money you earn is purely yours.
Everyone who has these experience please write me an email even if you are not
interested to move in Saudi.

With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite
color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_
TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607