Re: First R&S CCIE lab exam failed posted 05/30/2007

Hi.

Do not be too frustrated, you will get it sooner or later.

Try to find weak areas from your score report and work them out. Go
through your current workbook and probably try another vendor to have a
fresh set of tasks.

Try to make sure you understand technology, do not memorize things. Make
sure you can interpret show-debug outputs alright.

Just believe in yourself!

A.