Re: openings in India posted 05/04/2007

Life in India:) don't mean to offend any one:)

check it out and have fun:):):)

Mohammad Saeed

On 5/4/07, Darby Weaver <darbyweaver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lots of opening.

I got a job notification asking if I was interested in
working in India...

I still think it is kind of "turnabout is fair

U.S. Corps outsource to India...

India is seeking talent from the U.S. in some venues.

So how is life in Bangalore?