Re: openings in India posted 05/04/2007

Life in India:) don't mean to offend any one:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uvSVTlh_hMg

check it out and have fun:):):)

Regards

Mohammad Saeed

On 5/4/07, Darby Weaver <darbyweaver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lots of opening.

I got a job notification asking if I was interested in
working in India...

I still think it is kind of "turnabout is fair
play"...

U.S. Corps outsource to India...

India is seeking talent from the U.S. in some venues.

Hmmm...

So how is life in Bangalore?