Question about the DOC CD posted 05/04/2007

I have been going over the DOC's page but I am wondering if I am wasting
time on things I don't need to be looking at.  I have taken the LAB
twice and know pretty much that all is fair game.  Obviously you need to
look at the Cisco IOS Software site with all the information and the
Catalyst switches site, but I am wondering if I am missing something or
looking at something I should worry about.

I guess what I am asking is does anyone have a specific group of topics
that they cover front to back, such as what I listed above and other
than the obvious (routing/switching/specialties), or is it hit and miss?

Jeffrey Biggs

Sr. Network Engineer

M/CIO/BIE

CCNP, CCDA