To: "Gavin Lawson" <GavinL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Match JPG

Does IOS interpret the mime-type jpg identical to jpeg? I am asking
since jpg is not listed in the IANA list for images media-types (only
jpeg. This cisco doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080455985.html

Refers to the iana list for valid mime types:
For MIME type matching, the MIME type can contain any user-specified
text string. A list of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
(IANA)-supported MIME types can be found at:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/media-types

/Unquote

Now this last url specified in the cisco doc does not work, it seems
to be: http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/

So I am wondering if you can even match on mime type jpg. I did not
test this, so maybe it does work.

Maureen