Re: Network Diagram posted 03/28/2007

They will give you diagrams but you can not write on them.  If you do you
will get a 12 month vacation from the CCIE lab ;-)

Take the time to draw out your own diagram/diagrams.  If you don't have the
time to spend 5 or 10 minutes drawing a diagram you more than likely aren't
going pass anyways ;-)  For most people by drawing out the network it helps
them visually remember the topology without having the look back at the
diagram.  This should help cut down on some of the little mistakes like
applying configuration to a wrong router or interface.

--

Brian Dennis, CCIE4 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP)
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)