RE: Dynamips error posted 03/28/2007
- Subject: RE: Dynamips error
- From: "Muhabat" <muhabat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:06:51 +0300
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:in-reply-to:thread-index:x-mimeole:message-id; b=o5LX81J2nyVDgyXsMiajkUKD74rDvn04LhG+TAuHGH6FLB1dn/0YPGReaDmeCS8l1pXeCYnUamYA79W84stZd3REKK5jRhFOdy1MXI7vFyse8efKPiyri5SSnMJhBOpO8tAAjETuDBifftnyvE74KdG4DShHwdmbSJbUX2RAW6c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:from:to:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:in-reply-to:thread-index:x-mimeole:message-id; b=iN7DSJ7m5cziT7PSrgERPbJ3NYOY9sS9x7tqPRJ6uYad2h9w2xNtTFmKzKlRloiNKLOFHGVfihPStly/kE418gjXNccI91xu4Lg/aYe0vDyDewhFr1pNqCgknA7zVShU7TfSL97/hd9PeP24FMAiRZPwLAzmGKKeYFhTbISrkPs=
- In-reply-to: <200703280945.l2S9jv1r006985@atosorigin-me.com>
- Thread-index: AcdxG1wKXxzGA+l7R0yEHxT0riKafAAAXtLgAAAmH8AAANZkEA==
You can use export /all or export R8. But for this command to work you have
not stopped and restarted the routers through out the lab session time.
Second you should have at least once saved the config in side the
From: Ali Sheeraz Mehdi [mailto:ali.mehdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:46 PM
To: 'Muhabat'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Dynamips error
I tried that as well and getting the same error. Any other suggestion on
From: Muhabat [mailto:muhabat@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:40 PM
To: 'Ali Sheeraz Mehdi'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Dynamips error
For dyanmips/dynagen you need to do save R8 rather than save / R8, and also
make sure you are using latest software.
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ali
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:28 PM
Subject: Dynamips error
I am facing a problem in Dynamips, whenever I try to save through Dynagen I
am getting the following error, does anybody know how to resolve this?
Everything else is working fine and I am able to make full SP lab on it.
=> save / R8
*** Dynagen has crashed ****
Please open a bug report against Dynagen at http://www.ipflow.utc.fr/bts/
Include a description of what you were doing when the error occured, your
network file, any errors output by dynamips, and the following traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "dynagen", line 810, in ?
File "cmd.pyc", line 142, in cmdloop
File "cmd.pyc", line 219, in onecmd
File "console.pyc", line 360, in do_save
File "configobj.pyc", line 337, in __getitem__
Press ENTER to exit
I am new to Dynamips, what is process to save the router configurations so
that you can boot up the routers with the last configuration?
Ali Sheeraz Mehdi
CCIE (R/S) # 17346
Subscription information may be found at: