Re: CCIE Plaque Order Update posted 03/26/2007

I wanted to copy the group and let everyone know that the company who had
originally said they could make the plaques have since rescinded that
information and have stated that they are no longer authorized to make the
old plaque and that all order have to go through the Cisco representative
now.

As of now there is no longer a way to get the old medallion style plaque.

--
Craig Tompkins
CCIE #16921