logging trap posted 03/24/2007

Group,
I would like to send to a syslog server an entry whenever a trap is generated;
in this particular instance when there is an snmp authentication error. I
think that:
'logging trap' is what I need, but it doesn't seem to work :-(

I have enable snmp-trap for snmp authenetication.
I purposedly create an authentication error
I see the snmp trap is generated and sent to the snmp-server host
Bit NO syslog messge is sent to the syslog server
What am I missing?
Thanks,
Luca.

logging trap debugging
logging facility local0
logging source-interface Loopback0
logging 132.1.33.100
!
snmp-server community public RO
snmp-server trap-source Loopback0
snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication
snmp-server enable traps syslog
snmp-server host 150.1.3.3 public