From: flora.towner@xxxxxxxxxxxx <flora.towner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 21, 2007 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: FW: Cisco Systems CCIE Plaque
To: Craig Tompkins <sidalo@xxxxxxxxx>

 Hi Craig,

We were not aware that Cisco was redesigning a new CCIE plaque so at this
time, we are no longer authorized to make the old style CCIE plaques.

Please contact Abby for ordering the new CCIE plaque, here is her
information:

**

**

*Abby Douglas*
*Certification Program Manager*
*Customer Advocacy
*
adouglas@xxxxxxxxx
Phone :*408.853.9357*

**
170 W.Tasman Drive SJC08/1
San Jose CA. 95134
United States
www.cisco.com

Please let us know if you have any questions.  We apologize for any
inconvenience!

Thanks,
Flora

 <http://www.brandvia.com/>
*Flora Towner* *7* Office 408.955.1716 *7* Fax 408.955.0506 *7* BrandVia
Alliance, Inc. <http://www.brandvia.com/> *7* 2200 Zanker Road Suite B
*7*San Jose, CA 95131