subnetmask problem posted 03/21/2007

Hello:
I am looking at a summerization problem that requires the use of the most
efficient one line access-list to permit three ip addresses to telnet
into a router
Can anybody verify my logic for these three numbers, please?
194 = 1100 0010
202 = 1100 1010
234 = 1110 1010
------------------------
40  = 0010 1000So the mask for this Octet should be 40, is that corrrect?
169 = 1010 1001
173 = 1010 1101
41 =   0010 1001
132 = 1000 0100So the mask for this octet should be 132, is that correct.Is
there a calculator shortcut that can be used to gain these mask values?
Thank you very kindly.

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents today.