  From: A.G. Ananth Sarma (GMail)
  To: Shine
  Cc: Narbik Kocharians ; thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:54 AM
  Subject: Re: LAb Equipment ...

  Hi Shine,

  How is the experience in buying from E-bay? Are you satisfied with the
condition of the equipment?

  Would you be able to recommend them?

  Regards,

  Ananth

  On 3/20/07, Shine <shinepjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    My lab consists of 8 x 3640(32MB/128MB), 3x262x, Frame relay switch,
Access
    server 2x 3550 and spent less than 8K (Australian). I purchased everything
    from eBay as peace meal. And it took about 3 months to purchase all of
them.
    If you are the US, it would be cheaper and fast to acquire all of them.
It
    was hard for me do the eBay from Sydney because of un availability of the
    equipment locally.

    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Shine