Re: IEWB-RS Version 4 - Switch posted 03/20/2007

I use 3750s as substitute for the 3560's and so far there has not been one
task that I was not able to do in the workbook. However the 3550 platform
differ from this quite a bit.

There was a post a while back about the difference between the 3560 and 3750
and it was only a hand full of commands I believe.

-DP