Re: IEWB-RS Version 4 - Switch posted 03/20/2007
- Subject: Re: IEWB-RS Version 4 - Switch
- From: "Derek Pocoroba" <dpocoroba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:07:50 -0700
- Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=jbNvp9uZz3XTu4PsvPyhLpmhxG3n79gm2IsM5N/kPOXU5bJ1G0uQ3ANE0I2k98iBr6Cn7YabL2D03EqrJREAyOyLtiynCVU/tTNM8fBCy5A7ZUuh7HHpc6aJbzEstyBlUUBcrj5b721zBtnEoGLjFr+zSHSRz/dpuBBWYCtbyM4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=Yf5YYjU217iuYvxtF9H/X3W+tz8FPWrKiDsH/0lgVnP42RwK2oNEH2msSPxvtyWjPQgpPfZymHAUVcv1s0WA8BQtnGwyOnz1bgfb3FFn71qVf/TIIlvvUxHfYJqx7aC3rLzMQ4Ax2ngTHmaAuOuWRwgBTfpMXTiBILyemvCV1iA=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I use 3750s as substitute for the 3560's and so far there has not been one
task that I was not able to do in the workbook. However the 3550 platform
differ from this quite a bit.
There was a post a while back about the difference between the 3560 and 3750
and it was only a hand full of commands I believe.
On 3/19/07, wang.tenten@xxxxxxxxx <wang.tenten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is it ok to replace the 3550s and 3560s with 3560-G and 3750-G.
> The switches I have are all gigae switches. Thanks
> Subscription information may be found at: