TCL script posted 03/20/2007

Hello,

I saw a message some days back talking about tcl scripting.
There were a link to Cisco's website where one of the scripts consists of
asking a trouble ticket id before anybody enter into the conf t mode.
If someone bookmarked the link, I'd appreciate to get it again.
I search into the archive but it should be swallowed up in all the messages.

Thanks in advance.

R.J