Re: CCIE Salary - For people taking H1-B's - Listen carefully. - Wouldn't it be nice... posted 03/18/2007
- Subject: Re: CCIE Salary - For people taking H1-B's - Listen carefully. - Wouldn't it be nice...
- From: Ryan <ryan95842@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:26:24 -1000
- Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=VSl6Tdf2/XEWl0x11KTxxrFaQh6AKrNWpOuJ7EIXDfwWRZhdrKKuI/BAkouGXtbRZFSPdHZ0VX+B0qWZwkIIvqW5hI93czMUylBpecJ5wdmVCSrJXMSRDEaW/PpZYOPtgVbLvlNhfxHjRxJdnv9nh7yp3TYd/Pxl1ALl/stc5Gk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=IIRERFLX0UsVO739SwQtk9n3tkc32LF5+JZ0M8xboN0yrU4KSWh2GdKF69nKFnJXvD0Vb8OXSRmyusi0itK3UwK4R7tnb3udvqIpCx7mf601iwmWdRDffP480U3ETTdCeUW4cxVCtaeiFSn3ctOfewWNnqr7cBuIkKpfxZ+5NZg=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <79BE6EF1FB6BEE46AA1FD34CCF4FA70320AAB9@ausx3mpc105.aus.amer.dell.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
They have those already...there called ISP's.
On 3/18/07, Darby Weaver <darbyweaver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice...
> If there were a Techno-Skill Disney Land?
> A place where a person could go to learn hard-core
> technical skills in an efficient cost effective
> A place where communication skills and customer
> service skills are not only taught but are a part of
> the culture itself.
> A place where one could come at any stage in one's
> career and learn it all and apply it...
> A place where one would be taught to not only compete
> in a best-effort manner, but to win each time a person
> has to go into the wild and compete for a top-level
> job, mid-level job, or even entry-level job.
> Who offers this for a CCIE? Who? Is it even needed,
> and would people pay for such a Mecca of knowledge and
> skills tranfer?
> And comments?