Re: New CCIE Plaque Style??? posted 03/13/2007

Not only are Florida utilities a little higher, you have the 105
degree heat from May - September to deal with, with five racks a $500
+ month bill is the norm, but during the peak season the cost of
cooling adds 25-30% to the bill.

Buying a house in SC, KY, TN, was thought last year, and the electric
bill alone could almost covered the cost of the house. Having a
getaway during the hot months was also a nice benefit, plus nothing
like riding through the Smokies when Florida is getting a hurricane.

         Jeff Kesemeyer
         CCNP, CCDP, CNX, MCSE, CNE
         Bradshaw Labs Inc.
         Your CCIE Rack Rental Source