RE: New CCIE Plaque Style??? posted 03/13/2007

I wish Florida's was cheap on electric.

Just keeping one rack on 24/7/365 costs me about an
extra $125.00 per month - only on one rack.

Now... if I powered on all 11+ Racks and then the
Servers...*easily 4 more Racks).  I'd need a new job
just to pay electric.