OT: Question about Heinz Ulm's Mock Labs posted 03/13/2007
- Subject: OT: Question about Heinz Ulm's Mock Labs
- From: Darby Weaver <darbyweaver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=jNXtfUXALzlbn72drE5s5k/pwVMGIfl0uSwF2p+7+ux00RlBwyPuYX21WeORa0vOfDB7chDV64EgnDhWTQkyO3JZEfnUFsQiO/NRcIT23o+NnUKijBtgUSsb55zjE5LFGY3nsrxNpJ816oAZ4VqbtWAKsrxy9wLpEhmGW0mNy6I=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
Has anyone ever taken them and if so are they typical
6 Routers and 2 Switches in the past or now 6 Routers
and 4 Switches?
I guess I'll find out soon enough, but I would be
interested if anyone would like to discuss it.
Or if anyone else would be attending next week from