OT: Question about Heinz Ulm's Mock Labs posted 03/13/2007

Has anyone ever taken them and if so are they typical
6 Routers and 2 Switches in the past or now 6 Routers
and 4 Switches?

I guess I'll find out soon enough, but I would be
interested if anyone would like to discuss it.

Or if anyone else would be attending next week from
Grroupstudy?