Re: 2nd attempt failed. posted 03/10/2007

Sorry to here this.

Those 0% items seem to be what the CCIE instructors
would attribute to interpretation.

I try to remember what I saw and I try look it up
after and learn from each experience.

Look at it this way, you have seen 2 labs now, you
will be better prepared next time,