From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of viny
gm
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:39 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bgp problem!!!

hi group !!!
i recently attempted my ccie lab R&S.
i was trying to establish ebgp neighbor relationship but could not. When i
telnted that address using port 179 the remote host did not
respond."%connection refused by remote host".  While debugging i got similar
message. What could be the cause of this problem ?
I asked the proctor abt the problem, he said that everyhing was correct at
his end.
viny