From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
yousef mohammed
Sent: 04 March 2007 06:21
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Extra configuration will not loose marks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yousef mohammed <ccie2752536@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 4, 2007 7:47 AM
Subject: Extra configuration will not loose marks
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All

          One of my friends attend the CCIE lab recently, the Procter Told
him " any extra configuration that will not change the behavior of your
network will no cause any mark detection"

now, do you believe that this is correct. i mean i can do for example the
tagging for the routes when i do mutual redistribution between OSPF and
EIGRP (not needed), just to be in the safe side, to be sure no routing loops
will occour under any circumentances.

regards