RE: Fwd: Extra configuration will not loose marks posted 03/04/2007

I guess the Lab is not entirely graded by the "show run" because "common sense" dictates that some tasks can be accomplished by many different ways that would produce the same results! So, that being said, you can throw whatever you would think it's necessary as far as you maintain the "look" of the final result of the task given.

I'm not too sure why some people even ask about leaving alias commands and fear if they will loose some marks as the result of that!

Best Regards,

Digital

*.* You'll NEVER succeed as a "CCIE" until you LOVE Cisco MORE than your sleep! *.*
I've not slept for the past 5 years and I'm expected to be busy for the next 57 years + The 5 CCIEs preparation adds on that a bit. Therefore, please be concise on your email. Thank you!