Re: HSRP and Port Security posted 03/01/2007

I have set up a similar lab, and I am not having this problem.  Since this is my first post, I will refrain from sticking my configs in here.

Antonio Soares <amsoares@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello GS,

I'm having problems understanding why HSRP does not seem to work with Port
Security. R4 and R6 are running HSRP and are connected to SW2 F1/0/4 and
F1/0/6 respectively. Here are the configs:  <original message truncated>

Never miss an email again!