Re: HSRP and Port Security posted 03/01/2007
- Subject: Re: HSRP and Port Security
- From: James Russell <osuphd2b@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:03:41 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=fUBkQXVCDbhM5GI2+TEv4ApORgvlEA0LnprhXAgQbOzzAwC02HM6xB/Td+dptIZA2uwZZ9BfKbIzE/wEnA/TmzHPf+vpMPxWVHrLyOFTygmpt7pGR+wXMizrI05Z/F0rd5umW/pbygCNVctznSv4ivbXGGkeP/cXh+CXZaxb2JM=;
- In-reply-to: <EXCH01SMTP02guA23ON0000e5d6@exch01smtp02.hdi.tvcabo>
I have set up a similar lab, and I am not having this problem. Since this is my first post, I will refrain from sticking my configs in here.
Antonio Soares <amsoares@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello GS,
I'm having problems understanding why HSRP does not seem to work with Port
Security. R4 and R6 are running HSRP and are connected to SW2 F1/0/4 and
F1/0/6 respectively. Here are the configs: <original message truncated>
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.