configure issue NME-16ES-1G-P posted 02/28/2007

Hi,

    I am working on cisco 3825 ISR router with NME-16ES-1G-P. I am putting
dhcp server on router and also configure 6&10 no. of vlans on ether switch
module

i was not able to get ip address when i  am in 6 or 10 vlan. i got ip
address when i am in default vlan.whats the issue
i connect 1Gigabit ethernet interface  to the firewall so my router
connectivity is not through router in built ethernet interface.