Interesting Question,Any answer? posted 02/28/2007
- Subject: Interesting Question,Any answer?
- From: "Muhabat" <muhabat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:50:46 +0300
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index:message-id; b=UmMgw1WzdcM8aRF1m8HrVmUQIyZwTOluj3R8Xi7e87drCEpTJnLeRuVvw8388nKdgGnsXzine75FSd8MZL5wqZtWQ0ns/+eburuVmHsDhhtYf1uRnK3xVl7xvQbNgwTP0BaIY8+Nq4oipRMJOnDYDTkOJw6tsuV7DorFDvBZnzg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:from:to:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index:message-id; b=mVmoaDrcdGJUGMiIEKwaXg1hPSQ7+SlrZuPxRFBZ7syv9DkdWR2cPudekNp/r43ocyCzQnJ0veqlV0B5M4+uoir00ScRf4cczXqIw3a+AEBZ/1NYhFGLzVEvkX7C/mk3h7ffgfjVMQDNM480+jPitY0LFH9jNY47zG01/bnHZ8Y=
- Thread-index: AcdbLP1RZFg0ohF/Sn+lt4VNEhigVAAAWAnQAAARmeA=
As switches are 3550 (layer 3 switches) he can use some interface/s as
For same ip address... he has to use nat...
This is what I think.......
Waiting for long explanations by others.
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:38 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Brian McGahan;
Subject: Interesting Question,Any answer?
Some one asked me this question,Its really interesting,Though should post
it out here.here it is:-
There are two floors in a company which contains two Switches(each floor
has one--3550 Switch).
Floor one contains 20 hosts with IP address ranging frm
Floor Two also contains IP address with same IP address ranging from
Now he said that he wants the switch at Floor 1 be able to ping Floor
2(like from 192.168.1.1 at Floor 1 to 192.168.1.1 at Floor 2) and
exchange traffic and stuff,and the condition is that you dont have to use
any router in between two switches.
So what could be the possible answer/config?
Subscription information may be found at: