From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Robert Hosford
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:18 PM
To: dagbo; Tandou Mohamed; CCIE Group; amsoares@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dynamips on Vista

I have installed Dynamips on Vista.  It fails to start because of the
the
dynamips.exe can create the log.  I try to run as Administrator and it
dynamips.exe not found.  I try to edit the dynamips-startup.cmd file
Vista
won't let me save the changes. Does anyone know how to fix these errors?

Thanks,

Robert