Re: bpdugaurd feature on Glabal configuration posted 02/27/2007

Hey Shine,

Per my understanding, BDPU guard of the config mode works in tandem with portfast and when a portfast enabled interface receives a BPDU  the port is transitioned back to the normal "non-portfast" state and goes back to listening/learning etc modes.

HTH

Shukla.
Shine <shinejoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi GS,

Is there any advantages on enabling the bpduguard feature on a per interface
basis rather than in global configuration? Can anyone give me some lights to
it?

Thanks you,
Shine