Dynamips on Vista posted 02/26/2007

I have installed Dynamips on Vista.  It fails to start because of the the
dynamips.exe can create the log.  I try to run as Administrator and it
dynamips.exe not found.  I try to edit the dynamips-startup.cmd file Vista
won't let me save the changes. Does anyone know how to fix these errors?

Thanks,

Robert